Terms and Conditions
By entering into a coaching relationship with Elevate Coaching you agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
- You take full responsibility for your health, well being, and safety at all times.
- If you are being coached for an endurance event you will ensure you have no medical conditions that may be affected by strenuous physical exercise BEFORE you begin training.
- Endurance Coaching packages are for a minimum of 12 weeks. Should you wish to terminate prior to this an early termination fee may apply.
- You will take responsibility for illness, injuries, and medical conditions by immediately seeking professional help and treatment when needed.
- You will not hold Tri Connection Ltd (trading as Elevate Coaching), or any employee, agent or director of the company, liable for any personal injury or loss of property.
- You do not have any right of action against Tri Connection Ltd (trading as Elevate Coaching), or any employee, agent or director of the company, in respect of any injury, loss, or damage that may occur during your training or racing.
- You will not share the training plan or other information provided by Elevate Coaching with others who are not party to this coaching agreement.
Please note, no refunds will be issued
Please note all payments are processed via a secure payment gateway, hosted by Payment Express, more information about this service can be found at https://www.paymentexpress.co.nz/certifications&compliance